Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RSS and Web 2.0

RSS and Web 2.0 were a little bit confusing to me at the beginning. I had never heard of either them before this class so it was all pretty new information. But I think it makes things tons easier. I think personally this would be a really good way to keep parents informed on what happens in the classroom with their children. It would require a little bit of extra work for the teacher but I think it would be worth it. I feel that it is so important for parents to be involved in the schools and what is going on in the classroom. For those parents who work and don't have a lot of extra time, this could be a good tool for them to stay up on things.

1 comment:

  1. Angie - thanks for being ahead of the game and having week 3 assignments done already!

    You are right about RSS - it is a little bit difficult of a concept to understand because it is a paradigm shift in the way we are thinking. It will become easier to understand with time and use.

    ReplyDelete