Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TPACK

The TPACK was really informative for me.  I hadn't heard anything about it before, but I can see how necessary all of the different aspects that make it up are.  Being aware of the technology that is available to us, especially educators, is so important.  If we are aware and use what we know, we can really make learning come alive for our students.  The pedagogy aspect of it is essential because it is how we really can know "how" to teach.  What works best for the students that we are working with and what is the best way to approach the subject matter.  Content specific aspect I think is really important for the teacher because it is what they focus on.  I think of it as their specialty.  All of them together just make up a good teacher.  It is so important for us to be really well rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment